Central family home with great sea views, WAIHEKE Is.
||54 Jellicoe Pde, Surfdale, WAIHEKE Island
||This great 3 bedroom family home has the best of both worlds - central location, easy commuting distance but quiet and peaceful; stunning views of the sea, sunsets and city lights with easy access section and a fully fenced backyard for kids to play. Renovated with large open plan living area and new kitchen, which opens onto nearly 50m² of decks front and back for all day sun.
Gentle sloping, easy care section has been semi-landscaped with a lovely picnic area encircled with olives and kiwifruit, raised vegetable garden and lots more fruit trees including feijoa, orange, apple, lemon, avocado, fig, apricot, pear and walnut. Native birds especially love the kowhai, cabbage trees and other natives.
Would make a great family home or a very nice investment or holiday home.
- Walk to schools, 100m to bus stop, 7 minutes to Ferry, 5 minutes to 3 beaches, shops, supermarket.
- Carport, off-road parking
- Large wooden shed with windows, electricity, phone/broadband doubles as office/guestroom
- Bathroom with bath/shower, separate toilet, separate laundry.
- Practical separate entrance hallway, plenty of storage cupboards including big hot water cupboard.
- All three bedrooms have inbuilt wardrobes.
- Plenty of dry storage under the house and room to develop a second level
- Well maintained property
- Sewage lines renewed, inside of water tank has been resealed etc.
- Well insulated including underfloor and ceiling insulation
||Kitchen appliances, curtains and lights etc, TV aerial
|| **NOW SOLD**
|| **NOW SOLD**
Click to enlarge photos
Please note - all property enquiries should be direct to the vendor and not to Virtual Realty